Zoom Recruitment are partnering with a long established Australian owned and operated company who have grown to become a leading force iwithn their industry which sees them providing specialist services to some of largest construction, infrastructure, government and mining projects in the country.
A 12-month contract position currently exists for an experienced Human Resources Coordinator or Administrator to join their Sydney based HR team and provide effective support across the Human Resouces function of the business.
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will be passionate and motivated to make your mark within this highly respected organisation.
- Organise and maintain personnel records.
- Update internal Human Resources related databases.
- Preparation of HR Documentation relating to new hires.
- Scanning of documentation
- Assist with the recruitment process for available internal positions.
- Perform research and develop presentations and reports at the request of the HR Team.
- Liaise with internal company employees regarding HR related Issues.
- Take ownership of the apprenticeship database and ensure compliance.
- Maintain and keep the qualifications register up-to-date and follow up on any expired qualifications to ensure compliance
- Manage HR Meeting schedule
- Develop practical solutions and systems to streamline and organise the HR Function.
- Participate in HR Projects when required.
- Other adhoc duties as directed by the HR Business Partner
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous related Human Resouces based experience.
- Tertiary Qualifications in Human Resources (Highly desirable).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- An enthisiastic and positive approach towards your work
- An understanding of and adherance to confidentiality
- Good time management, prioritisation and organisational skills.
- A strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office programs.
- A genuine interest in a career in Human Resources
- Employment Hero Software experience (Not essential)
- An opportunity to develop your HR career with an industry leading national organsiation
- Highly competitive renmuneration
- Flexible working hours
- Supportive and experienced management
If you are seeking a role with a successful Australian owned company, meet the above criteria and wish to make an impact to this highly respected organisation, please forward your resume in the first instance by following the prompts or alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org To find out more call Adam on 02 8834 1500.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH AUSTRALIAN RESIDENCY WILL BE CONSIDERED
- Leading Australian owned company
- 12-month role
- Northwestern Sydney
HR - Co-ordinator,HR & Recruitment