Zoom Recruitment are partnering with the leading provider of logistics services in the world which specialise in providing a range of transportation services in over 20 countries and employ over 400,000 people worldwide.
Currently, 2 x full-time permanent positions exist for experienced HR delivery drivers based out of their client’s Tullamarine based facility which will see you conducting multi-drop deliveries of beverages around the Melbourne Metro area.
Adhering to company policies and procedures, you will be required to comply with required documentation and record keeping requirements, maintain a clean, professional appearance and wear appropriate PPE while carrying out your duties in a safe and appropriate manner. You will develop and maintain positive relationships with all stakeholders.
- A current (HR) class driver’s license or higher.
- Physically fit as role involves significant manual handling of product.
- Hiab crane and Proof of Delivery (PDT) experience preferred.
- Proof of Delivery (PDT) experience preferred.
- Evidence of a clean driving record.
- Satisfactory results of a criminal background check and pre-employment medical.
- Current HR Drivers Licence (Minimum)
- Minimum 6 months previous HR Driving experience
- Driving record showing minimum of 5 demerit points
- Good physical fitness and manual handling abilities
- Proof of delivery (PDT) Driving experience preferred
- Good English communication (written and verbal)
- Ability to work an ongoing dayshifts and OT as required
- Maintain all relevant qualifications and training.
- Ongoing Dayshift – hours of 6am to 2pm – Monday to Friday or Tuesday to Saturday + Overtime
- Above Market based remuneration plus daily allowance and OT
- Long-term stability and opportunities for growth and advancement within the company
- Excellent work culture, environment and facilities
- Work / life balance
- On-site parking
- Numerous staff benefits
Applicants must have permanent Australian Residency and be willing to undergo a National Police background check, Pre-employment Medical and drug screening.
If you are seeking an opportunity to join a world leader in the logistics sector and possess the required experience to succeed in this role, we would love to hear from you…
Apply Now by following the prompts or alternatively forward your resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opportunity to join the world’s leading logistics company
- Permanent dayshift positions – $35.79 per hour + Super + OT
- Tullamarine based positions
Driver,Transport / Logistics / Drivers