Zoom Recruitment are partnering with the leading provider of logistics services in the world which specialise in providing a range of transportation services in over 20 countries and employ over 400,000 people worldwide.
Currently full-time permanent positions exist for experienced HR Drivers based out of theiir South Western Sydney based client facility which will see you conducting multi-drop deliveries for a leading beverage distributor across the Sydney Metro area.
Adhering to company policies and procedures, you will be required to comply with required documentation and record keeping requirements, maintain a clean, professional appearance and wear appropriate PPE while carrying out your duties in a safe and appropriate manner. You will develop and maintain positive relationships with all stakeholders.
- A current (HR) class driver’s license or higher.
- Physically fit as role involves significant manual handling of product.
- Hiab crane and Proof of Delivery (PDT) experience preferred.
- Proof of Delivery (PDT) experience preferred.
- Evidence of a clean driving record.
- Satisfactory results of a criminal background check and pre-employment medical.
- Current HR Drivers Licence (Minimum)
- Minimum 6 months previous HR Driving experience
- Driving record showing minimum of 5 demerit points
- Good physical fitness and manual handling abilities
- Proof of delivery (PDT) Driving experience preferred
- Good English communication (written and verbal)
- Ability to work an ongoing dayshifts and OT as required
- Maintain all relevant qualifications and training.
- Ongoing Dayshift – Monday to Friday
- Market based remuneration plus OT
- Long-term stability and opportunities for growth and advancement within the company
- Excellent work culture, environment and facilities
- Work / life balance
- On-site parking
- Numerous staff benefits
Applicants must have permanent Australian Residency and be willing to undergo a National Police background check, Pre-employment Medical and drug screening.
Please ‘Apply Now’ to express your interest in these roles.
- Great opportunity to join the world’s leading logistics company
- Permanent day shift position
- South West Sydney based
Driver,Transport / Logistics / Drivers