Zoom Recruitment are partnering with a long established 100% Australian owned and operated company who have grown to become a major force nationally in the supply, installation and operation of materials lifting equipment found on some of Australia’s largest commercial & residential construction, infrastructure, government and mining projects.
A position currently exists for an experienced Human Resources Officer who will join the HR team and provide critical support to ensure that key human resources deliverables are met effectively and efficiently. This includes assisting with recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring, pay and entitlements and employee counselling.
- Responsible for the document control such as filing, auditing and follow up process in accordance with legislative requirements and company policies and procedures with the assistance of the HR Manager.
- Manage end to end recruitment; posting job ads, shortlisting candidates, scheduling interviews and running the interviewing process.
- Be the custodian of onboarding and setting up New Starters including issuing employment contracts, ensuring relevant qualifications are obtained, pre-employment medicals are done if applicable and background/reference checks are completed.
- Being the first point of call for new employee questions and run the induction process.
- Creating and devising documentation to support and best advise and practice on the review and renumeration process.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the HR Database; updating and maintaining employee personal information, benefits, employment status and similar records, qualifications etc.
- Be in control of the probationary and annual review dates for all employees.
- Advise HR and relevant management when nearing close to these dates and the process to be carried out.
- Work in support to the Management Team on Employee Engagement, HR Metrics, Performance Management and Employment Legislation.
- Assist the Senior Management when required with performance management and employee evaluation processes.
- Organise company events such as BBQ lunches, fundraising days and Christmas.
- Provide administrative support as required
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous 2 years minimum Generalist HR experience within a medium to large sized business.
- HR related Tertiary qualifications highly desired.
- Previous experience with end to end recruitment
- A good sense of confidentiality and prioritisation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management and organisation skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Professionalism, ethical and self motivated
- Able to take direction and eager to learn
- Administrational skills in developing documents using Microsoft office programs.
- Exposure to Employment Hero Software (An advantage but not essential)
- Innovative and creative with problem solving skills,
This role would suit HR Graduate with at least 2 years of relavent experience who is looking for an opportunity to join a renown and professional organisation and be mentored and developed by a supportive and highly knowledgeable and experienced HR Manager.
If you are seeking a role with a successful Australian owned company, meet the above criteria and wish to make an impact to this highly respected organisation, please forward your resume in the first instance by following the prompts or alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org To find out more call Adam on 02 8834 1500.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH AUSTRALIAN PERMANENT RESIDENCY WILL BE CONSIDERED
- Leading Australian owned company
- Full-time position
- Based in Northwestern Sydney
HR - Officer / Adviser,HR & Recruitment