Zoom Recruitment are partnering with a long-established Australian owned company who are at the forefront of their industry.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced and astute Human Resources professional to fulfil the position of Humans Resources Manager within their National operation.
Reporting directy to the General Manager, this position will see you working strategically with the Senior Management team to bring about organisational change that supports the business’s goals and objectives, while driving and maintaining a positive, value-based work environment and initiating programs that will improve the work culture and encourage more efficiency and beneficial work for employees.
Essential to your success in this role will be your previous experience in a similar role along with a comprehensive understanding of employment law including negotiating EBA’s, ability to provide expert advice regarding Industrial and FairWork disputes and ensure the company’s legal compliance with Federal and State legislative codes of practice.
Other Key responsibilities:
- Oversee, review and maintain HR employee related policies and procedures eg. Position Descriptions, Lettes of Offer, Employee Handbook, Induction programs and performance based documents
- Ensure consistency of HR related documentation policies and procedures across the company nationally
- Direct all hiring and training procedures for new employees
- Stay abreast of the company climate and culture ensuring that it stays positive and productive by way of introduction of initiatives as relevant
- Preparing, updating and recommending policies and procedures and ensuring that they are understood and adhered to
- Maintain a pay plan for employees by conduction periodic salary surveys, scheduling and conducting job evaluations and revision of pay structures.
- Oversee and manage the Workers Compensation process.
- Support employees, management in all areas of operational needs and requirements including leadership, compliance and resources.
- Possess Tertiary qualifications in HR Management and/or Business
- Minimum 8-10 years of relavent Human Resources experience
- A strong understanding of employment law and employee and industrial relations
- Previous legal qualifications and/or training will be highly regarded
- Highly motivated and able to work unsupervised
- High levels of observation and concentration
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to produce high quality and error free work
- Ability and willingness to travel nationally as required
- A team player who is able to perform under pressure, make decisions and controlled responses in stressful situations.
Ideally you will possess the skills and expertise to take this organisation’s HR function to the next level by way of recommending and introducing improvements to current procedures, polices and systems and introducing new programs to improve the work culture and performance of workdforce nationally.
If you feel that this role speaks to you and possess the experience to succeed, please forward your application in the first instance by following the prompts. Alternatively, please call Adam on 02 8834 1500 for further information.
ONLY AUSTRALIAN PERMANENT RESIDENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.
- Leading Australian owned company
- Industrial Relations experience ideal
- North Western Sydney
HR - Management,HR & Recruitment