Our client is one of the leading Beverage Companies across Australia and New Zealand, with processing and distribution facilities around the world. It’s proud to represent some of the worlds most famous brands, in beer, spirits, & soft drinks.
Currently they have a position for a Logistics Administrator, within their Supply Chain division located in Tullamarine.
Main responsibilities include;
- Provide logistics administration support for all imported and finished goods and raw material across Australia
- Data entry into SAP and AX Dynamics
- Produce work orders for all shipments across multiple sites
- Manage all shipping updates, storage requirements and supplier invoices
- Administration and system data maintenance
- Manage import reports and basic enquiries through email i.e container arrivals, and all relevant invoicing
In order to be considered for this role, you will have at least 1 – 2 years experience working within Logistics and Supply Chain in a similar role.
SAP and or AX Dynamics experience is advantageous but not essential as training will be provided.
This is covering a Maternity leave for 12 months Contract with a view to permanent work.
Those interested are encouraged to submit their current resume in Word Format for immediate consideration.Continue
- Tullamarine Location
- Work from home / only 1 day in the office
- 12 months Fixed term Contract Maternity Leave
Supply Chain - Other,Transport / Logistics / Drivers