About the Company
Our client is a successful International Freight Forwarder located in Tullamarine. Established over 100 years ago and offices in NZ, SE Asia, as well as Australia, this company holds strong old school values that focuses on a high quality customer service, the latest technology and a well trained team that are passionate about what they do.
About the Job
The position involves, but is not limited to:
- Import registrations AIR & SEA
- Uploading documents to job (EDO, TAX INV, DEBIT NOTES)
- Chasing tax invoices, EDOs, debit notes & any missing shipping documents (Comm Inv, COO, Packing List etc).
- Preparing & lodging Underbonds AIR & SEA
- Following up email enquires (both local & overseas)
- Dealing with colleagues within ITM to solve problems.
Salary for this position would be AUD $65K + super, with a 6 months trial period.
5 days a week. This role is based in the office 5 days per week. Salary can be negotiable for someone with strong experience and work background.
Skills & Experience
Ideally, candidates will need to have some experience in Import Sea or Air Operations within a Freight Forwarding environment. Knowledge of incoterms and shipping documentation preferred. Experience working with Cargowise 1 highly advantageous but client would also be prepared to do some on-the-job training for a keen successful applicant.
If this sounds like you please submit your current resume to us for an immediate consideration.
Freight Forwarding / Shipping,Transport / Logistics / Drivers