About the company
Our client is proudly privately owned and produces of fresh and prepared food solutions. Their plant in Broadmeadows service some of the countries largest eateries.
About the job
They are currently looking for an experienced Inventory Controller to manage all their warehouse inventory whilst ensuring both efficiency and quality standards are maintained.
Key Responsibilities include:
- ensure all inventory and product is maintained and location integrity is maintained
- provide recommendations to management for great efficiencies
- work closely with purchasing and production department regarding inventory process
- participate in audits
- investigate discrepancies and processing credits
- manage all stocktakes and regular cycle counts
- generate periodical reports to Management
We are looking for someone that has;
- least 3 years experience in an FMCG environment in a similar role.
- strong communication and attention to detail.
- proven ability to problem solve and demonstrate analytical skills
- a team – orientated attitude, good work ethics and a flexible attitude.
The successful candidate will join a successful business built from humble beginnings, working with a very experienced management team and excellent opportunities to develop and further your career.
Apply with a copy of your current resume in word format for immediate consideration.
Manufacturing,Stores & Warehousing