- Australian specialist Manufacturer
- Part of global organisation
- Western Sydney location
Our client is the Australian division of a leading global organisation who manufacture and distribute a wide range of specialist equipment which is utilised across a wide variety of industry sectors including Construction, Mining, Energy, Chemical, Defence, Emergency Services, Transport and Manufacturing.
Currently a position exists for an IT Manager based at their Western Sydney head office which also incorporates their purpose-built manufacturing, distribution and testing facilities.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this is a hands-on stand-alone position which will see you overseeing the operational integrity of the business’s Information Technology systems while providing high levels of service to internal local and remotely located staff, ensuring they receive a high level of professional, efficient and effective service.
- Manage all IT infrastructure and services across the business function
- Ensure daily availability of core business systems & applications.
- Install, configure & maintain software and hardware as required.
- Provide IT support to internal staff (Between 20-25 users).
- Resolving IT related issues in a timely and professional manner
- Management of processing schedules and system backups.
- Maintain an effective program of preventative maintenance of infrastructure & security components.
- Managing the future integration of MS Dynamics ERP system
- Other related tasks as requested by management
- Relevant IT qualifications (diploma or degree)
- 3-5 years hands-on experience in a similar role
- Previous background providing IT services within a SME (Ideal)
- Working knowledge of SQL server administration
- Knowledge of SAGE 500 ERP (Preferred but not essential)
- Previous experience in the integration of new ERP systems
- Working knowledge of change management process.
- Well-developed Project management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management skills and a sense of urgency
- A proactive and can-do approach to your role
A competitive salary is on offer to attract and secure suitably experienced applicants. If you meet the above criteria and would like to apply, please forward your resume in the first instance by following the prompts or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more please call Adam on 02 8834 1500
ONLY AUSTRALIAN PERMANENT RESIDENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED
IT & Telecomms,Management