The Australian arm of a leading global company which manufacture and distribute a range of specialised and bespoke equipment which is utilised across a wide variety of industry sectors including Construction, Mining, Energy, Chemical, Defence, Emergency Services, Transport and Manufacturing.
The position of IT Manager currently exists within the companys’ Western Sydney based head office which also incorporates purpose-built manufacturing, testing and distribution facilities.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this is a stand alone position which will see you working collaboratively with internal stakeholders and overseeing the operational integrity of the IT systems within the business, while providing high levels of professional, efficient and effective service. Another focus of this role will see you identify and address areas for improvement within existing proccesses and systems.
- Manage all IT infrastructure and services across the business
- Ensure the daily availability of core business systems & applications.
- Install, configure & maintain software and hardware as required.
- Provide IT support to internal users (Between 25-30 users).
- Resolving IT related issues in a timely and professional manner
- Management of processing schedules and system backups.
- Maintain an effective program of preventative maintenance of infrastructure & security components.
- Futire management of integration of MS Dynamics ERP system
- Other related tasks as requested by management
- Relevant IT qualifications (diploma or degree)
- 3-5 years hands-on experience in a similar role
- Previous stand alone background providing IT services within an SME
- Working knowledge of SQL server administration
- Knowledge of SAGE 500 ERP (Preferred but not essential)
- Previous experience in the integration of new ERP systems
- Working knowledge of change management process.
- Well-developed Project management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management skills and a sense of urgency
- A proactive and can-do approach to your role
A competitive salary is on offer to attract and secure suitably experienced applicants. If you meet the above criteria and would like to apply, please forward your resume in the first instance by following the prompts or call Adam on 02 8834 1500
ONLY AUSTRALIAN PERMANENT RESIDENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED
- Leading Australian specialist Manufacturer
- Australian arm of a global organisation
- Western Sydney location
IT & Telecomms,Management