Zoom Recruitment have partnered with the Australasian distributor of one of the world’s leading inventory control systems which consists of a proven sophisticated software platform and a range of associated hardware and devices. Their clients include Australia’s leading mining and manufacturing companies, Aerospace & Airlines and Government facilities.
This full-time position of IT Support Analyst will see you providing troubleshooting and technical support for the systems environment which will include providing ongoing technical and operational support across the technology platforms to the company’s diverse client base.
Based in the Botany area and reporting to the Managing Director, you will gain a strong understanding of the company’s systems and deliver off-site technical services and provide associated ongoing system maintenance. It is envisaged that you will be capable of building and maintaining positive relationships with both existing and new clients.
- Telephone and desk-side customer support
- Hardware & software support
- Provision of Administrator and End-User training
- Utilisation of the Salesforce system to manage customer support requests
- Maintain and update support & internal documentation
- Well-developed technical IT skills
- Demonstrated experience in a similar Technical Support role
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL and Salesforce (An advantage)
- Strong skills in MS Excel & Word
- Professional English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong customer service skills and focus.
- Display a high degree of self-motivation, own initiative and the ability to work with limited supervision.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and make positive contributions within a team environment.
- Drivers licence & Own reliable transport
Successful applicants will receive:
- Stable ongoing full-time employment
- Strong support from a close-knit professional team
- Competitive Salary + Super (Commensurate with experience)
- Opportunities to develop within the role and the organisation
If you possess the relevant industry experience and are seeking a new challenge with a reputable leading company, please ‘APPLY NOW’ or for more information call Adam Galloway on 02 8834 1500
Only applicants with Australian work rights will be considered
- World leading Inventory control systems
- Opportunities to develop learn and grow!
- Southern Sydney location
IT & Telecomms,Systems Analyst