About the Company
Our client is a Multi- National Freight Forwarder that prides itself on first class customer service. They have a large network of their own offices around the Globe. Their reputation for first class customer service is appreciated amongst their wide portfolio of customers that utilize their services for end-to-end high level and innovated logistics solutions.
About the Job
Offering both Air and Sea and Customs Brokerage services our clients are excited to add to their Client Services team and have an opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to manage a variety of small to large, valued clients.
The main responsibilities will include but not limited to.
- Handle all client portfolio enquiries and manage issue resolution
- Communicate effective process improvement strategy tailored to the client’s individual needs
- Help source new routes and organically grow the portfolio year upon year
- Present solutions professionally both face to face and online.
- Manage the freight process whilst building a strong business relationship
- Work in conjunction with Operations, /Sales, Customs and Warehouse departments
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will have current Client Services and or Account Management experience working within the Freight Forwarding industry specifically in global air and sea freight services.
Knowledge of Operations is advantageous but not essential. Those with process improvement and client KPI management will be highly regarded.
You must be able to demonstrate.
- A professional outlook and attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience in presenting to a group of people
- Process improvement strategies and examples
- Experience dealing with large volumes of Freight
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to grow existing accounts and demonstrate strategy on how you achieved this.
What’s in it for you?
This role will be both challenging and rewarding. Working amongst passionate and likeminded professionals will ensure your career will be both enhanced and developed. Top performers are recognized and rewarded professionally and financially.
To find out more about this opportunity or for a confidential discussion please send your CV in Word format for consideration
Transport / Logistics / Drivers,Warehouse & Distribution