Zoom Recruitment are partnering with a specialist supplier of labour to the residential and commercial construction industry who have established themselves as being the go-to provider of skilled and quality site based staff to meet their clients specialist requirements.
A unique position currently exists within this business for a suitably experienced person in the position of NSW Labour Manager within their Sydney based operation. Primarily, this role will see you take ownership of the scheduling and management of on-site teams of skilled specialist personnel across high profile projects predominately within the Sydney metro area.
- Manage, prepare and forecast labour requirements for upcoming projects.
- Ensure there is an adequate pool of labour available to accommodate unforeseen staff requirements at short notice.
- Manage the allocation of annual leave, sick leave and RDO’s
- Ensure all staff are trained and ticketed appropriately before commencing with the company.
- Encourage and maintain team motivation and ensure staff are engaged in a positive manner
- Make sure all timesheets are completed correctly, approved and signed-off each week for staff allocated to particular work sites
- Oversee and manage all site based WH&S requirements
- Report any WH&S related incidents and completing relevant documentation as required
- Travel to sites within NSW as required to liaise with Clints, Contractors and Employees and build solid relationships
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Sound knowledge of and experience in the construction industry
- Understanding of recruitment and selection principals (Highly regarded)
- Strong planning skills with the ability to adapt to change at short notice
- Well-developed leadership and team management skills
- The ability to build positive rapport with staff, clients and suppliers
- A solid understanding of WH&S regulations and risk management
- Strong written & verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Well-developed administration skills
This role would suit a capable and self-motivated person with recruitment industry or construction industry leadership experience who is looking for an opportunity to make an impact within a professional and well regarded organisation. An excellent remuneration package is on offer to secure the right person.
If this role is of interest and you meet the above criteria, please forward your resume in the first instance by following the prompts or alternatively email: email@example.com To find out more call Adam on 02 8834 1500.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH AUSTRALIAN RESIDENCY WILL BE CONSIDERED
- Construction industry
- Leading service provider
- Northwestern Sydney
HR & Recruitment,Recruitment - Manager