Zoom Recruitment is partnering with a leading Australian energy infrastructure business which own and/or manage and operate a diverse, $21 billion portfolio of gas, electricity, solar and wind assets. They currently deliver approximately half of the country’s natural gas to end users and connect Victoria with South Australia and New South Wales with Queensland through their investments in electricity transmission assets. They are also one of the largest owners and operators of renewable power generation assets in Australia, with wind and solar projects across the country. Their operations span every mainland state and territory in the country and they employ more than 1900 people. Their vision is to be a world class provider of energy solutions.
An excellent opportunity currently exists Land Access & Approvals Officer to join their national team in a full-time position that can be based in either Brisbane, Melbourne or Adelaide. Reporting to the National Projects Controls Manager, this position will see you play a key role in leading the coordination of relavent processes to enable the company to secure regulatory, environmental and cultural approval for its projects across 3 states
- Liaise with relavent internal project team members to develop suitable structured agreements and documents that provide the ability to secure land easement or freehold for the development of company assets and infrastructure
- Engage in land access negotiations with key sexternal takeholders such as landowners, statutory authorities, Consultants and Contractors
- Identify and gain all regulatory, environmental and cultural approvals to enable projects to be constructed
- Advising on schedule, budget and key risks and mitigations.
- Proactively manage issues, concerns, and disputes effectively, build trust and respect, and anticipate and respond to stakeholder needs.
- Creating easements, crown land licences, other leases and licences or agreements as appropriate.
- Amend, maintain and update records and databases related to Lease/Licences, Easements and Land Management and Property
- Establish and maintain processes and procedures for Land Access Management for projects.
- Appoint and manage external consultants through the preparation of scope and deliverables for packages of work where required and manage their performance.
- Maintain compliance with statutory and legal processes, systems and assurance processes for land records, established land access rules for established properties
- Ensure that all field activities adhere to the project HSE management plan and broader company policies, to ensure that best practices are being followed.
- Build and maintain relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders to
- Substantial knowledge and experience in the delivery of land access services within a utilities or infrastructure framework
- Demonstrated knowledge of regulatory requirements relavent to arrangements for the development of utility projects
- Well developed negotiating and influencing skills to deliver positive outcomes with relavent stakeholders managing issues, concerns and disputes effectively
- Ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders, buidling relationships based on trust, integirty and credibility
- Highly developed communication and problem solving abilities
- Strong organisationaland time management skills to meet required timelines
- Well developed administrative, documentation and IT abilities
- A competitive remuneration package comprising of base + Super
- Chance to join a leading national Energy Infrastructure organisation which offers numerous benefits including access to targeted career training and development programs, numerous employee benefits, work–life balance and wellbeing programs.
- Excellent company culture which recognises and encourages collaboration, agility and proactiveness
- Work for an equal opportunity employer, who embraces diversity in their people to ensure their workforce is representative of the communities that they operate in.
Sound like your kind of role?
If you possess the required skills and experience and would like the opportunity to make an impact with this leading company, please ‘Apply Now’ by following the prompts or for further information please call Adam Galloway on 02 8834 1500
Applicants without Permanent Australian Residency need not apply
- Leading ASX Listed national energy infrastructure provider
- Based in Brisbane, Melbourne or Adelaide
- Role with national scope
Admin / Office Support,Real Estate & Property