About the Company
Our client is an Award winning Freight Forwarder that prides itself on first class customer service. They have a large network of offices around the Globe and currently have a position available at their Keilor East branch.
About the Job
Working within the transport and Cartage team, the main responsibilities will include;
- Arranging bookings for container transport
- Send and manage emails, and customer correspondence
- Managing a variety of customer transport expectations
- Communicating with transport carriers and other service providers
- Assisting in issue resolution and problem solving with customers
- Follow up and inform customers of delays and other transport issues.
Skills & Experience
The successful person will need to demonstrate;
- An exceptional customer service aptitude,
- Knowledge of wharf cartage
- Attention to detail
- Initiative and high work ethics
- 1-2 years experience in a high volume transport booking role or Freight Forwarding operations
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be rewarded with a passionate and supporting team who will provide you with all the tools and the training to succeed at the job. You’ll be able to bring your experience in freight forwarding and your understanding of transport and container wharf, to this welcoming team.
Please apply for consideration with a copy of your current resume in word format or contact Stella Tsionis for further information on 0451 793 200.
- Convenient Keilor East Location
- All the tools and the training to succeed provided
- Award winning Freight Forwarder
Transport / Logistics / Drivers,Warehouse & Distribution