Zoom Recruitment are partnering with the leading provider of logistics services in the world which specialise in providing a range of transportation services in over 20 countries and employ over 400,000 people worldwide.
A permanent full-time dayshift position currently exists for a Logistics Analyst, located within their newly established transport facility located in Western Melbourne.
This role will see primarily responsible for providing support to the Site Manager by way of:
carrying out analytical reporting, daily financial tracking, commercial and operational productivity reporting and preparing weekly customer reports to track commercials vs planned budgets as well as planning and reviews of team performance vs targets .
Other key tasks include:
- Carrying out on-site observations and root cause analysis within business entities to identify service gaps
- Report on these findings and list possible remedies
- Keep track of actions taken to address problem areas and monitor for improvements
- Work continuously with Finance Dept. to ensure invoices are able to be processed and financial parameters are achieved
- Maintain accurate and timely reports regarding inventory stock levels and accuracy
- Interpreting data into meaningful information
- Working collaboratively with other stakeholders to achieve targets and objectives
- Three years of previous relevant experience in a similar role.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proven experience in commercial management
- Experienced in data extraction and reporting / writing
- Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills (Power BI)
- Fluent English communication skills (Written and verbal)
- Strong time management and organisation skills with a strong eye for detail
- Ongoing Dayshift – hours of 8am to 4.30pm – Monday to Friday
- Market based remuneration
- Initial training period and ongoing mentoring and development
- Long-term stability and opportunities for growth and advancement within the company
- Excellent work culture, environment and facilities
- Work / life balance
- On-site parking
- Numerous staff benefits
Applicants must have permanent Australian Residency and be willing to undergo a National Police background check, Pre-employment Medical and drug screening.
If you are seeking an opportunity to join a world leader in the logistics sector and possess the required experience to succeed in this role, we would love to hear from you…
Apply Now by following the prompts or alternatively forward your resume by email to: email@example.com
- Opportunity to join the world’s leading logistics company
- Permanent day shift position
- Melbourne Western Suburbs
Operations,Transport / Logistics / Drivers