Zoom Recruitment are partnering with the leading provider of logistics services in the world which specialise in providing a range of transportation services in over 20 countries and employ over 400,000 people worldwide.
Permanent full-time afternoon positions currently exist for Warehouse Coordinators located at their new soon to be established logistics facility located in Western Melbourne which will be servicing the logistics needs for a major Australian retail client.
Reporting to the relevant afternoon shift Supervisor, you will utilise your knowledge and experience to coordinate and provide support in the running of a safe and efficient warehouse operation, working within clear guidelines to help achieve defined outcomes for the site and the customer. You will be aided by mentoring and training from day one and the latest technology. Hours of work will be 2pm to 10pm Monday to Friday.
- Schedule team workload in an efficient and coordinated manner
- Maintain presence on the floor to coordinate core activities and resolve or escalate issues
- Provide support and coaching to team members to improve performance
- Communicate regularly with the team and contribute to regular reviews on productivity, audit results, compliance, conformity, CAPAs, follow up actions and recommendations for team improvements.
- Oversee all relevant administrative and documentation requirements.
- Adherence to systems, procedures and processes and identify and implement areas for improvement.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with customers
- Liaise with the client and respond to or escalate customer issues within clear guidelines and recommend solutions.
- .Assist with induction and training of new staff
- Monitor that team resources are adequate to meet required objectives
- Possess a minimum of 2 years relevant logistics experience in a 3PL environment
- Possess 2 years of relevant administration related experience
- Fluent verbal & written English communication skills
- Prior experience working with WMS systems
- MS Office skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Customer focused with the ability to develop and maintain excellent client relationships
- Confident leadership, influencing and motivational skills
- An ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work an ongoing Afternoon shift
- Ongoing Afternoon shift – hours of 2pm to 10pm – Monday to Friday
- Market based remuneration + achievable bonuses
- Initial training period and ongoing mentoring and development
- Long-term stability and opportunities for growth and advancement within the company
- Excellent work culture, environment and facilities
- Work / life balance
- On-site parking
- Numerous staff benefits
Applicants must have permanent Australian Residency and be willing to undergo a National Police background check and Pre-employment Medical.
If you are seeking an opportunity to join a world leader in the logistics sector and possess the required experience to succeed in this role, we would love to hear from you…
Apply Now by following the prompts or alternatively forward your resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opportunity to join the world’s leading logistics company
- Full-time permanent afternoon positions available
- Melbourne Western Suburbs
Transport / Logistics / Drivers,Warehouse & Distribution