About the Company
Our client services the pharmaceutical industry with end to end logistics solutions. With a global network and a sophisticated local transport and warehouse capabilities they are able to service a wide range of supply chain needs.
About the role
Reporting to the Commercial Warehouse Supervisor, this role involves the receipt and despatch of time sensitive cargo. Location in Tullamarine, full time hours Monday to Friday.
- Comply with all site and job SOP’s and maintain site compliance.
- Prepare and process all receiving storage and despatch duties
- Prepare packaging and labelling ready for despatch
- Handle time sensitive and temp controlled cargo
- Prepare reports as requested by Management
- Enter and record data as per SOPs
- Work closely and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders including but not limited to Transport and Customer Service Departments
- Pick and pack products for shipping
- Follow up with relevant stakeholders in regards to delays or the progress of the shipment
- Co-ordinate transport courier bookings
- Assist with incident reporting and foster a safe working environment
Skills and Experience
- Min of 1-2 years experience working in a warehouse environment with time sensitive or temperature controlled cargo.
- Experience with in and outbound cargo
- Current forklift license – counter balance and reach
- Experience in WMS
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team orientated
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite packages
What’s in it for you
With worldwide presence and an organisation that fosters careers and opportunity you will be joining a team that will help you succeed and reach your career goals.
Transport / Logistics / Drivers,Warehouse & Distribution