We have a great opportunity for a reliable Machine Operator to join a reputable, global company.
They are a worldwide leader in thin film technology with over 5,500 employees.
About the role
Your responsibilities will include:
- Equip machine with brass plate
- Load milling programs
- Make cutter calibration on milling machine
- Control & adjust milling depths
- Run milling program
- Control milling tools (cutters) regarding damages & wear
- Separate the dies and deburr
- Manual finish of the dies
- Visually inspect the finished dies to ensure they meet specification
- Machine maintenance
- Process all customer orders in a timely efficient manner to a high standard of quality.
- Follow standard warehouse procedures to pick, pack, and despatch customer orders.
- Liaise with and book courier & freight services where required.
- Maintain a clean and tidy work environment.
- Always work in a safe manner and in accordance with Workplace Health & Safety procedures.
- Assist in performing regular stock counts and stock take as required
Required Skills & Qualifications
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Ability to multi-task, work unsupervised and as part of a team with the ability to plan and execute jobs from start to finish on CNC machines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Prioritise the safety of yourself and others within the workplace.
- Experience in a previous technical or industrial business an advantage
- Experience with CNC-controlled milling machines preferred by not essential
- Experience with small milling tools of a max. diameter of 6 mm would be advantageous
- Good computer proficiency
- Good technical understanding
- Manual dexterity and sensitivity (for manual finish of dies)
- Good vision (optical control of dies through magnifier)
Why should you apply for this role?
This is a company that truly looks after and cares about their people.
The company is global and this position is stable.
On offer is extensive training, new machinery, great team environment, parking on site and so a culture that prides itself on inclusion and team work.
Please apply now if you think this could be a good opportunity for you.
- Brand new machine- Training Provided
- 65-72k + Superannuation
- Great team- 8.30-4.30pm Mon-Fri
Machinery / Tool Operation,Manufacturing