Our client is a major Food Supply chain giant, with facilities Nationally. Our client has a requirement to add to their Maintenance team at their Laverton North Distribution facilities.
As a qualified Maintenance Fitter, your role and responsibilities include:
- Perform repairs and service on equipment across the Melbourne sites
- Attend to repairs and breakdowns
- Preventative and scheduled maintenance
- Investigate issues and assist in resolutions
- Assist sub contractors and external trades people
- Review JSEAs and relevant permits to work
- Adhere to all WHS requirements and ensure contractors are made aware of WHS policy and procedures
- Maintain assets – racking, refrigeration systems and bollards and doors etc..
- meet KPIs and expectations set by the Facilities Manager
- Enforce all food safety, HACCP, and quality and compliance requirements
We are looking for at least 5 years experience in a similar role, as well as a trade qualification and background in either welding, mechanical and or electrical maintenance. Experience in re-active repairs and breakdown maintenance preferred.
Hours of work 6am or 7:30am starts. Monday to Friday
The successful person will have need to work as a part of a team and and or individually and at times without supervision. You will need to demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent time management and organization skills. Experience in MEX or similar desirable.
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration in Word format.
Trades - Other,Trades & Services