Zoom Recruitment are partnering with the Australian arm of a leading global manufacturing company who are renown for the development, manufacture and distribution of a range of high quality bespoke equipment and products which are used for safety, lifting and load restraint applications across numerous industry sectors.
Currently, a full-time permanent opportunity exists for an experienced Marketing Coordinator to join their team located in their Western Sydney Head Office. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will possess a mature outlook, be a great communicator and collaborate with internal stakeholders to lead the marketing function by way of:
- Develop new and improve existing branding and digital presence to reflect the company’s mission, core values and service offering in the market.
- Review and improve current soclal media presence eg. Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram etc
- Develop and create both creative and written content
- Collaborate effectively with the Managing Director and other key internal stakeholders
- Develop and implement strategies to grow the business in new and existing markets.
- Development and preparation of effective promotional material such as sales flyers and brochures
- Leading the execution of marketing projects from start to finish
IDEAL APPLICANTS WILL POSSESS:
- Relevant Tertiary Marketing and/or Graphic Design training
- Minimum 3-5 years prior hands-on experience in a similar marketing based role ideally within a manufacturing or service-related business
- Previous experience working in a Business-to-Business marketing role
- Strong understanding of social media platforms used in marketing
- Hands-on experience in developing Blogs and other written content
- A proactive, hands-on approach to their role and the ability to develop effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task and perform autonomously
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office, PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of relevant graphic design software
- Strong business acumen
- Flexibility to work from home part-week (Following an initial period)
- Competitive remuneration to attract suitably experienced candidates
- A family orientated work culture which encourages collaboration and recognises staff contributions
- A succesful global company offering ongoing work stability
- Opportunity to work within a leading global organisation
If you are an enthusiastic, passionate and down to earth marketing professional, meet the above criteria and would like to make an impact in this leading and respected organisation, please forward your resume in the first instance by following the prompts or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Adam on 02 8834 1500 for further details.
APPLICANTS WHO DO NOT HAVE PERMANENT AUSTRALIAN WORK RIGHTS NEED NOT APPLY
- Specialist Australian manufacturer
- Part of leading global company
- Western Sydney location
Marketing / PR / Events,Marketing Assistant / Coordinator