Our client is the Australian division of a leading global organisation who are renown for the manufacture and distribution of a range of high-quality and bespoke equipment used across a wide range of industry sectors including Construction, Mining, Defence, Emergency Services, Energy, Transport and Manufacturing.
A full-time permanent opportunity currently exists for an experienced and passionate Marketing Coordinator to join their head office team located in the Penrith area of Western Sydney. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will take ownership of the business’s marketing function by way of:
- Working closely with the Managing Director as well as other senior stakeholders including manufacturing, sales and R&D to develop key strategies to grow the business in existing and new markets
- Develop and enhance existing branding to reflect the company’s mission and core values.
- Improve on current existing digital marketing including website and soclal media ie Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram etc
- Development and preparation of effective promotional material such as flyers and brochures including creative and written content
- Leading the execution of marketing projects from start to finish
- Driving collaboration with stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
IDEAL APPLICANTS WILL POSSESS:
- Relevant Tertiary Marketing and / or Graphic Art qualifications
- Minimum 3-5 years prior hands-on experience in a similar role ideally within a mid-sized manufacturing or service-related business
- Previous experience working in a Business to Business to environment is highly preferred
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of social media platforms used in business marketing
- A hands-on approach to their role
- Experienced in developing Blogs and other written content
- Graphic design skills obtained through training or experience (Highly regarded)
- The confidence and expertise to make a positive difference to the business
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong organisational and time management abilities
- Be able to multi-task and perform autonomously
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office and PowerPoint
- Strong business acumen and ability to develop excellent working relationships
- Flexibility to work from home part week (Following an initial period)
- Competitive remuneration to attract suitably experienced candidates.
- A family type culture which encourages collaboration and recognises it’s staffs’ contributions
- An immediate commencement and work stability
- Opportunity to work within a global organisation
If you are motivated, enthusiastic and passionate about your role, meet the above criteria and wish to make an impact to this leading and highly respected organisation, please forward your resume in the first instance by following the prompts or alternatively call Adam on 02 8834 1500 for further details.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH AUSTRALIAN RESIDENCY WILL BE CONSIDERED
- Leading specialist Australian manufacturer
- Hands-on varied role
- Penrith area location
Marketing / PR / Events,Marketing Assistant / Coordinator