A Leading manufacturing and distributor of flour based food ingredients used for bakery products are looking for a talented Material Planner to join their team in Altona.
Be apart of this highly reputable organisation that invest in the latest technology, products delivery and supply to a range of customers all around Australia.
- The key responsibilities include the schedule of supply of materials and components to meet production requirements
- Raise purchase orders and vendor credits for inventory that don’t meet specifications
- Manage all supplier relationships
- Manage stock levels and minimise obsolete stock
- Performing cycle counts
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives and monitor inventory based on targets.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate 2-5 years, experience in food FMCG industry ability to communicate effectively and show leadership and be able to promote a professional outlook. Experience in purchasing, procurement and or demand forecasting required to be considered for this role.
Planning,Transport / Logistics / Drivers