About Zoom Recruitment
Zoom Recruitment is a national recruitment company specializing in Permanent and Temporary Placements from entry-level roles through to senior executive-level appointments. We are proud to partner with a variety of businesses from within the Construction, Energy & Infrastructure, Transport, Warehousing & Logistics, Engineering, Manufacturing and Freight forwarding sectors.
About the Company
We are proud to partner with a leading supplier of steel reinforcement to the Australian construction industry. This is a national company that has an excellent reputable as being a trusted supplier when it comes to supplying steel to their broad customer base.
With multiple sites across Victoria, you have the option of basing yourself either in the Western or South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
A fully maintained vehicle will be provided as you will be required to travel regularly to multiple sites across the Melbourne Metro area with some regional Victoria visits.
About the job
This is an interesting job that will see you performing the following functions:
Reporting to the Continuous Improvement Lead, the Maintenance Coordinator is responsible for:
- Preventative maintenance of plant and equipment in accordance with manufacturer’s recommendations and manuals with a focus on maintaining safety and maximizing uptime.
- Resolve operational or technical equipment problems to minimize processing interruptions for the Victorian region through a combination of inhouse trades, contractors with hands on support where required.
- Safe asset uptime improvement though implementation of PM schedules. Optimizing resources and operating within the maintenance budget
- Delivering prompt and efficient service by ensuring Maintenance jobs are prioritised to ensure minimal “down time”
- Ensuring that you operate in a safe manner at all times.
The hours for this job are 7am – 3pm Monday to Friday, however there will be paid overtime available based on the companies requirements.
To be considered for this role, you will possess the following skills & experience:
- Must be trade qualified with local industry based experience
- Ideally you will have a maintenance background
- Must hold a current Victorian Drivers Licence and must be willing to undergo a pre employment medical
- Must have good communication skills
- Ideally you will have some IT/computer skills
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to join a company that offers long term stability and scope for advancement.
If you’re interested in working for a market leader that will value your contribution, please apply now or for a confidential discussion, please call Danielle Coulton on 0484 238 895
- A blend of working on and off the tools. Take the next step in your career
- Circa 120k + Fully Maintained Vehicle + tools of trade + Overtime
- Must be trade qualified and have excellent communication skills
Trades - Other,Trades & Services