About Zoom Recruitment.
Zoom Recruitment is a national recruitment company specializing in Permanent and Temporary Placements from entry-level roles through to senior executive-level appointments. We are proud to partner with a variety of businesses from within the Construction, Energy & Infrastructure, Transport, Warehousing & Logistics, Engineering, Manufacturing and Freight forwarding sectors.
About the job.
Zoom Recruitment is excited to be partnering with one of Adelaide’s largest HVAC Construction companies. Due to continued growth and with projects lined up for the next 2 years, our client needs an exceptional Mechanical Plumber Supervisor to join them on a full-time basis.
Based in the inner north / western suburbs of Adelaide and reporting directly to the Construction Manager, this position is 40hrs, Monday to Friday, monthly RDO with ample OT available. Must be willing to undergo a full medical including drug and alcohol testing.
In this hands on position your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with project planning
- Undertake pre-site start review of plans and assist to identify any design issues or potential difficult workspaces.
- Establish construction methods, scheduling, resources validation and procurement.
- Key contact for clients and other trades.
- Coordination with the customer and other trades.
- Supervision of a small trades team
- Represent our client at site meetings regarding coordination, safety, design etc.
- First fix, second fix and final inspections/ reports
- Undertake trade works efficiently, timely and at a high level of quality.
- Control of the commissioning phase and witnessing key tests
- Resolution of defects
Skills & Attributes:
To be successful in this position, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills, experience, and attributes:
- Trade qualified for +3 years.
- Qualified Mechanical Plumber.
- Strong knowledge of the HVAC industry and standards.
- Ability and willingness to work independently or in a team environment.
- A current driver’s license.
- Familiarity with paperless booking and work systems will be an advantage.
- Have an eye for detail and the organisational skills to provide top-quality workmanship for customers.
- White card.
- Reliable & punctual.
What is in it for you?
- Career Progression.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Work with a leading established company.
- Competitive salary and great team culture
- Regular team BBQs and lunches.
If you believe you have what it takes to succeed in these roles, please apply now or call Danielle Coulton on 0484 238 895 for a confidential discussion.
- Up to $50 per hour + allowances + Monthly RDO and Fully Maintained car
- Grow your career in this reputable company!
- Strong team culture & supportive leadership team
Plumbing,Trades & Services