Our client, a leading supplier of LPG for residential, commercial, and light industrial customers in Australia and New Zealand is currently looking for an experienced MR Driver to join their team.
We currently have a position available in Dubbo for an experienced Flat top truck drivers 4.5 – 8T.
Flat top driver (GAS Cylinders) – Dubbo
- Dubbo NSW
- Deliver LPG gas cylinders to residential & commercial customers
- $36.27 P.H
- 38hrs + overtime
Start date: Immediate start.
Monday to Friday ongoing, Flexible start times. (OT available)
Onsite training & uniform provided.
- Full driving history report
- Uniform will be provided.
- Your own steel capped safety boots
- Medical assessment including a drug and alcohol test
- Police check required
Ideally, the successful candidates have the following experience and requirements:
- MR licence
- Minimum 3 years’ experience driving MR Truck
- Punctual and reliable
- Available Monday to Friday
- 2 contactable work references
- Must be physically fit for this role.
- Clean driving record
Are you an experienced, confident and safe MR truck driver who enjoys a multi drop run? Do you have the ability to navigate and scan using a handheld GPS scanner?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to the above questions, then Zoom Recruitment & Training Pty Ltd may be able to assist you.
Please note: only applicants meeting the above criteria will be considered for this role* The successful applicant will need to complete a Drug & Alcohol Screening & National Criminal Police Check prior to placement, and pass these checks in order to be successful for the role.
Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain