Our client manages and provides freight forwarding and supply chain solutions to a large variety of customers all around the globe. They have a large network of offices around the world and pride themselves on offering the most innovative and efficient logistics solutions.
About the Job
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, and based in their Tullamarine branch, they are currently looking to appoint a National Sales Support to provide administrative assistance to a team of 4 Business Development Managers across Vic, NSW & Qld.
Skills & Experience
- Provide support to a team of BDM’s and growing
- Build and generate around 10-20 quotes per day
- Generate spot quotes
- General support and administration duties as requested by the sales team
- Chase up fees and charges where necessary
- 1-2 years in freight operations and or sales support
- Exp with Cargowise 1 and or Excel
- Preferred those with 1-2 years experience in Freight operations or sales support working for a local Freight Forwarder
What’s in it for me
This organisation offer genuine career opportunities. This is a great role for those looking to move into CS or a Business Development role.
Training and support will be provided. You will work alongside friendly and passionate staff that will make you feel welcome.
Freight Forwarding / Shipping,Transport / Logistics / Drivers