Our client are leading experts in sports flooring and installation and maintenance. They are currently looking for an experienced Office Manager to support the administration function of the business.
This is an autonomous role, located at their Bundoora showroom and office.
Duties included but not limited to;
- responding to all inward emails
- managing invitations from Builders and assist in the quote process
- Process all documentation including architectural plans
- Manage warranties, assist with the tender process
- Communicate with supplies, tradespeople, customers, schools as well as other external stakeholders
- Manage materials and purchasing process
- Monitor stock levels in the warehouse
- Manage maintenance schedule and process alerts for out dated documentation
- General office administration
- Enter data into the system
- Project management
- Raise invoices to builders and tradespeople
- Other administrative duties directed by the Director
The successful person will have a background in either building, carpentry, and or construction. Has a strong administrative background, is IT savvy and can work autonomously.
Admin / Secretarial / Office Support,Administration