Zoom Recruitment are partnering with a long established 100% Australian owned and operated company who have grown to become a major force in the supply and operation of specialist equipment found on some of Australia’s largest construction, infrastructure, government and mining projects.
A full-time position awaits for an experienced Operations Administrator who will join the head office team and assist in providing critical general administrative support and ensure that all required documentation is kept up to date.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Ensure correct documentation is received and recorded when assets are acquired.
- Ensure that any required documentation for equipment is received prior to its installation
- Monitor and record completed tool-box reports.
- Attend to project uploads.
- Prepare onsite information folders.
- Update Job listing register and circulate to relevant departments.
- Monitor and receive reports on all assets and project related paperwork, scan, import & index in electronic document management system and then file into relevant hard copy folders.
- Maintain required logs, registrations and log books.
- Oversee office facility administration.
- Assist with other ad-hoc duties (i.e. archiving, data entry in schedules)
- Monitor and close out any outstanding documents within the indexing system.
- Manage document control as and when required
- Manage Plan item register for NSW, ACT
- Monitor stationery and kitchen items as required
- Assist with reception incoming calls on a daily basis.
- Control of all company documents as and when required.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous 2 years minimum administration experience.
- Tertiary business training ideal
- Well-developed skills and familiarity with MS Office programs
- A good sense of confidentiality and prioritization
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management and organisation skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Professionalism, ethical and self-motivated
- Able to take direction and eager to learn
- Innovative and creative with problem solving skills,
This role would suit a person with a minimum of 2-3 years of administration related experience who is looking for an opportunity to join a renown and professional organisation and be mentored and developed by a supportive and highly knowledgeable and experienced Manager.
If you are seeking a role with a successful Australian owned company, meet the above criteria and wish to make an impact to this highly respected organisation, please forward your resume in the first instance by following the prompts or alternatively email: email@example.com To find out more call Adam on 02 8834 1500.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH AUSTRALIAN
- Leading Australian owned company
- Full-time permanent role
- Based in Northwestern Sydney
Admin / Secretarial / Office Support,Administration