Our client is a leading Global Shipping & Logistics company.
They currently have a vacancy for an Operations Supervisor to work at their Tullamarine site.
Reporting to the Business Centre Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the daily activities of the Warehouse operations
- Supervising Three Team Leaders with a headcount responsibility of 30 staff (Permanent & Casual)
- Ensuring proper package care, service and quality levels are achieved
- Making Operational changes as needed to ensure packages are processed efficiently
- Maintaining high safety standards
- Meeting service commitments
- Training staff to perform their roles
- Implementing and stream lining processes where possible to increase efficiencies of the warehouse
To succeed in this fast paced role, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- Excellent leadership skills along with strong communication (verbal and written)
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Understanding of the shipping & Logistics industry
- “can do” attitude and results orientated
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and stay calm under pressure
- Sound computer skills
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a competitive salary, room for career advancement, supportive leadership and ability to drive process improvement within the Warehouse Operations division.
You must be able to commit to the following hours!
Monday & Tuesday: 8am-4pm
Wednesday: Day Off
Thursday & Friday: 6am-2pm
Saturday: Day off
If you meet the above mentioned criteria and can commit to the hours of employment, please apply now or call Danielle Coulton for a confidential discussion on 0484 238 895
- Global shipping & Logistics Company
- Must have industry experience
- Circa 110k + Super
Transport / Logistics / Drivers,Warehouse & Distribution