We are a highly successful National Recruitment Agency that provides Temporary and Permanent Recruitment services to many well-known companies across the Industrial, Commercial, Civil and Construction sectors.
With a national footprint and continued growth, Zoom provides a unique approach to recruitment in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
About the Position
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Accurately processing our weekly casual workforce payroll
- High volume data entry of Time Sheets
- Ensuring that our casuals pays are processed on time and to a high level of accuracy.
- Liaising with Internal and external stake holders and delivering customer service excellence.
- Interpreting and understanding awards and EBA’s for payroll purposes
- Working as part of a team.
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous payroll experience.
- Strong attention to detail
- Fast and accurate keyboard skills
- Proficient Excel skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team or independently
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Sound systems skills and experience.
Recruitment Agency based Payroll experience will be highly regarded.
Why Zoom Recruitment
- We offer a highly competitive salary
- Friendly and fun team culture
- Australian owned National Company
- Loyalty program that includes additional leave after reaching a qualifying period
- Keilor Park location with on site free parking
Want to know more about Zoom, check out our LinkedIn page or our certification as a Great Place to Work https://greatplacetowork.com.au/gptwcertified/zoom-recruitment/
Make People Matter
This is at the core of who we are and what we do. At Zoom, we actively seek a diverse workforce welcoming the unique contributions our people bring. All applications will be considered on merit, skills, and qualifications in line the requirements of the role.
If you are looking to join a stable, reputable and growing company that recognises and rewards its employees, please apply now.
For a confidential discussion, please call Danielle Coulton on 0484 238 895
- 70-80k + Super- Permanent Position
- Modern Offices- Free parking On-site
- Must have high volume payroll experience
Admin / Secretarial / Office Support,Other