Our client is a well established and highly recognised Cold Storage Facility with partnerships with a number of Retail brands and distribute perishables and general freight nationally.
They require support within their Payroll Team to manage and process a weekly payroll of around 150 staff members.
This position is Monday to Friday ( no weekends) and paid at an hourly rate for a fixed term contract, with a possibility to be extended and view to go Full Time. Flexible start and finish times available.
The main responsibilities include;
- Perform a weekly payroll duties of up to 150 staff members. (Busiest days are Mon /Tues )
- Award and EBA Interpretation and respond to staff enquiries
- Calculate leave entitlements, and salary variances
- Update employee files and records and assist with the Onboarding of new employees.
- Basic HR Administration as requested by the HR Manager ie. Contracts and pay details, scanning documents
- Ensure all employee records are maintained according to company procedures
- Assist in end to end recruitment process
- Prepare and assist with end of month financial reporting
The successful candidate is required to have a background in payroll preferably in FMCG or similar. Understanding of basic HR principles and experience in a end to end recruitment process highly desirable.
We are looking for;
- Customer Service focus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail is ESSENTIAL
- Excellent time management
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite
To be considered please submit your current resume in a Word format.
- Fixed Term Contract – View to Full Time
- Edinburugh Park Location – Flexible Start & Finish times
- National Cold Storage DC Facility
HR & Recruitment,Payroll Officer