Zoom Recruitment are partnering with one of the largest security related hardware manufacturers in the Southern Hemisphere which specialise in the development, manufacture and distribution of locks, associated hardware and access control systems to a diverse commercial customer base. Established for over 30 years, this Australian owned and operated company employ the latest technologies to ensure their customer’s requirements are met in a highly efficient manner.
Currently, a full-time permanent position exists within their Western Sydney based facility for a Pick Packer to join their team in a varied and interesting role which will see you working in a small team and assisting with the fulfilment of customer orders. You will be trained in the operation of an automatic robotic picking system (Autostore) and have the opportunity to develop and be cross- trained within the business as you go. You will have the support and guidance of a long-term team.
- Previous Pick / Pack experience ideally in a manufacturing environment
- Good eye for detail and accuracy
- An ability to carry out manual handling tasks.(Up to 20kgs)
- Computer literacy
- A willingness to learn and take direction.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Neat and tide appearance
- A mature and reliable work ethic
- Excellent English communication skills
- Own reliable transport.
This position is a dayshift role with hours of work being 8am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday and is based in a well organised and clean environment which utilises technology and automation to its full advantage.
If you are seeking a stable long-term permanent position with an industry leading company, please ‘Apply Now’ in the first instance by following the prompts.
- Leading specialist equipment manufacturer / distributor
- Permanent full-time position – $30ph
- Western Sydney based position.
Manufacturing,Packer / Filler