About Zoom Recruitment.
Zoom Recruitment is a national recruitment company specializing in Permanent and Temporary Placements from entry-level roles through to senior executive-level appointments. We are proud to partner with a variety of businesses from within the Construction, Energy & Infrastructure, Transport, Warehousing & Logistics, Engineering, Manufacturing and Freight forwarding sectors.
About the job.
Zoom Recruitment is excited to be partnering with a leading Global business that specialises in the supply of transport and logistics solutions to large tech companies. Due to continued growth, our client has an amazing opportunity for a Pick Packer and forklift Operator to join them on a full-time basis.
Located in Eagle Farm and reporting directly to the Warehouse & Transport Manager, this position is 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday, between 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.
The successful applicant MUST hold a current Forklift License, successfully pass a full pre-employment medical including a drug and alcohol screen and be able to obtain a clear national police certificate.
· Efficiently Pick, pack, and label orders ready for dispatch
· Receiving, processing, labelling, and storing incoming stock.
· Load and unload trucks/containers with the use of a forklift where required
· Unload containers promptly and safely
· Inspecting all stock for damages and keeping records of damages.
· Use RF equipment
· Perform cycle counts and bin checks
· Forklift Operation.
· Ensure the workplace is kept in a professional, organised, and clean manner.
Skills & Attributes:
To be successful in these positions, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills, experience, and attributes:
· MUST have a minimum of 1 year experience as a Warehouse Assistant / Store Person.
· Must have current driver’s licence.
· Must have a current High reach forklift ticket
· Good Communication skills
What is in it for you?
· Clear Career Progression opportunities.
· Ongoing training and development.
· Work with a leading global company.
· Friendly work culture with amazing benefits.
If you believe you have what it takes to succeed in this role, please apply now or call Danielle Coulton on 0484 238 895 for a confidential discussion.
- Permanent job- Global Company- Eagle Farm Location
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Competitive salary & yearly bonuses based on company profits
Transport / Logistics / Drivers,Warehouse & Distribution