Zoom Recruitment have partnered with a leader in the distribution of food who utilise innovative technology, streamlined operations and a global network of facilities to form one of the world’s most dynamic companies in temperature-controlled logistics.
Due to the current growth of the company’s operations their Southwestern Sydney based facility currently have a number of full-time permanent positions available for experienced Pick Packers to join their team.
- Pick palletized units out of rack locations above floor height and set up for outbound shipment
- Choose and record materials, weight, counts, and condition of food items via Radio Frequency (RF) system
- Load and unload materials on and off pallets, skids, or lifting device
- Read and follow computerized work orders to determine quantities, types of products to be shipped and the location of requested items in the warehouse
- Document and report damages and discrepancies to supervisors or leads
- May need to pack, seal, and label materials/pallets for shipping using Radio Frequency (RF) scanning equipment to document and verify counts of picked items;
- Ensure all palletized stock is securely wrapped before placement on racks or transporting through the warehouse
- Alert appropriate leader of any issues with the product or materials and await directions to rectify the problem
- Help clean and organize the warehouse at the end or throughout the shift
- Possess at least 2 years of previous warehouse pick packing experience
- Previous experience using RF Scanners.
- Basic Maths, an eye for accuracy and the ability to meet established pick rates
- Fitness and agility with the ability to stand for long periods.
- Ability to work in a team-based environment and perform autonomously
- Follow site safety instructions, policies and procedures
- Willingness to work in both ambient and chiller temperatures (3-5 degrees)
- Good spoken and written English communication skills
- A mature outlook and a reliable and stable work ethic
- The ability to work on Saturdays and/or Sundays
- Own reliable transport (Highly preferred)
- Stable ongoing full-time employment with an industry leading company
- Opportunities for weekend penalty rates
- On-site parking and 10 minutes’ walk from Bus T-Way
- Designated meal room and lockers provided
- Opportunities for advancement within the organisation
- Work for an equal opportunity employer who value, respect and care about their Team Members
If you are seeking a full-time opportunity, possess the required experience and would like to make your mark in a respected and industry leading company please APPLY NOW by following the prompts.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted, and only permanent Australian Residents will be considered.
- Leading Food distribution company
- Southwestern Sydney location
- Regular weekend penalty rates
Transport / Logistics / Drivers,Warehouse & Distribution