Do you want to work for an organization and feel as though your efforts are helping those in need to lead a healthy quality of life? If you have every considered working for a social enterprise the provides choices for people living with a disability or other personal needs, then this is an opportunity just for you!!
We have partnered with Independence Australia to source suitable talent for their amazing teams. Based in Footscray they are looking for an experienced Pricing Manager to ensure consistent management of all proposals and contracts submissions, contract negotiations and document management.
Reporting to the General Manager – Health Solutions, the key tasks & responsibilities include; but not limited to;
Ensure the contracts and proposals are accurately entered into database and maintained to ensure data integrity as well as;
- Participate and conduct strategy meetings, pricing negotiations and discussions and identity issues Liaise with senior management to gain input for contractual provisions
- Act as a first point of contact for major contracts.
- Conduct regular review meetings to ensure performance indicators are met with top suppliers
- Analyse and implement pricing strategies Increase market share through accurate price setting Keep up to date with market trends and new product offering.
- Provide training and support to pricing team where required Comply with safety procedures and best practices.
- Participate and assisted with ISO and safety audits.
We are seeking those with the following skills and experience.
- Ability to interpret contract provisions and provide advice to internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrate experience in a similar role and apply practical pricing solutions to increase profitability.
- Manage external stakeholder relationships.
- Demonstrate advanced analytical skills and ability to produce high quality documentation.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Advanced Excel skills and produce report Worked with ERP software previously.
- Demonstrate effective communication and negotiations skills Interpersonal skills to build strong business relationships Be able to work autonomously and be self-managed
We are honoured to be working with an organization who’s values include equity, empathy respect and quality, they value ‘people” and they promote excellence in everything they do.
If you would like to work for this amazing organization and feel both rewarded and valued, then submit your current resume for immediate consideration.
- Perm Role
- Not for Profit Organisation