We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Procurement Specialist to join a leading Utility/Energy Infrastructure business.
Reporting to the Manager Networks Procurement, you will play an integral role in providing strategic procurement services.
Your excellent strategic, Category Management and operational skills will see you being highly successful in this position.
- Deliver value to a business division as a result of having an end to end approach across the category lifecyle to proactively partner with stakeholders and suppliers to develop and implement strategies which deliver recognised value.
- Lead the development of sourcing plans, deliver sourcing initiatives, lead negotiations which ensure optimum benefits and effective management of risk for the Business Division.
- Development and maintenance of contacts and relationships with the business Division, at all levels within the organisation and externally with suppliers.
- Support the implementation of operational business plans that deliver the Function and BU strategy. Align any Function and BU commercial decisions with the strategy of the business units.
- Development and execution of strategies to maximise efficiencies and the effectiveness of the Business Unit and greater company.
- Previous experience in a similar procurement role is essential
- Demonstrated experience in a similar industry or environment
- Procurement of direct or indirect services / goods with a category management approach.
- Self motivated individual that is able to work collaboratively in a team.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to think strategically.
To find out more, call Danielle Coulton on 0484 238 895 for a confidential discussion or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 160k Inclusive of Super + yearly bonus
- Must have category management experience
- Work/life Balance
Manufacturing,Purchasing / Procurement