A Leading manufacturing and distributor of flour based food ingredients used for bakery products are looking for a talented Production Planner to join one of their largest manufacturing sites in Victoria.
About the job
Reporting to the Production Manager, and working as part of the Sales and Operations Planning team. The main responsibility is to support the production, logistics and purchasing teams with effective planning of production, in conjunction, with maintaining customer expectations and high levels of service.
Skills & Experience
- The successful candidate preferably will have a strong FMCG Food Sector background and have managed production schedules and customer supply requirements.
- Those that understand Food Safety and Legislation and raw material life limitations and constraints as well as how to minimise waste
- Minimise errors in production and damaged stock and down time including machine change-overs
- Excellent communication skills are required in this role to liaise and work closely with internal and external stakeholders
- Identify issues in production and develop continuous improvement
- Experience in Info MS & SAP advantageous
- Adv Excel and Powerpoint preferred.
- We’re looking for a self-managed, motivated, analytical and someone who can work effectively as a team to solve complex problems in production.
What’s in it for me
Working for this clients largest production facility in Victoria. this could be the next step in your career.
To be considered please submit a copy of your current resume in Word format for consideration.