Zoom Recruitment are partnering with one of the largest security related hardware manufacturers in the Southern Hemisphere which specialise in the development, manufacture and distribution of locks, associated hardware and access control systems to a diverse commercial customer base. Established for over 30 years, this Australian owned and operated company employ the latest technologies to ensure their customer’s requirements are met in a highly efficient manner.
Currently, a full-time permanent position exists within their Western Sydney based facility for a Production Worker to join their team in a varied and interesting role which will see you working in a small team and assisting with various assembly tasks along side a qualified locksmith to fulfil customer orders. You will be trained in the operation of various machines such as laser cutters and key punching equipment and have the opportunity to develop and learn as you go. You will have the support and guidance of a long-term team.
- Previous assembly / benchwork experience in a manufacturing environment
- Use of hand tools
- Good eye for detail and accuracy
- A willingness to learn and take direction.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Neat and tide appearance
- A mature and reliable work ethic
- Excellent English communication skills
- Own reliable transport.
- An ability to carry out manual handling tasks.
This position is a dayshift role with hours of work being 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday and is located in a well organised and cleanworking environment which utilises technology and automation to its full advantage. Females are encouraged to apply!
If you are seeking a long-term permanent position with an industry leading company, please Apply Now in the first instance by following the prompts.
- Leading specialist equipment manufacturer
- Permanent full-time position – $30ph + Super
- Western Sydney based position.
Assembly Line / Assembler,Manufacturing