Zoom Recruitment have partnered with a leading ASX listed energy infrastructure business which manage and operate a diverse portfolio of gas, electricity, solar and wind assets. Currently, this organisation delivers approximately half of the nation’s gas usage and connects Victoria with South Australia and New South Wales with Queensland through their electricity transmission assets. They are also proud to be one of the largest owners and operators of renewable power generation assets in Australia, with wind and solar projects across the country.
Currently an opportunity exists for a minimum 3 month period for a Project Administrator to support the company’s gas pipeline Project based on site at Kurri Kurri in the Hunter Valley area of NSW. This role will see you provide a range of administrative support to the Project Manager and project team on site including:
- Assisting with the management of project related meetings and the induction process of staff and contractors.
- Attending meetings, taking and distributing minutes to Project Stakeholders
- Distributing communications to project stakeholders
- Arranging travel and accomodation bookings for project site personnel and maintaining manning schedule.
- Managing and maintaining contractor audits, reporting systems and induction program, ensuring that documentation is correct and maintaining training matrix
- Procurement of project related goods and services.
- Ensure all work is carried out in an organised, safe and efficient manner
- Data input of HSE related records into system.
- General site office management.
In order to succeed in this role, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- 2-3 years of experience in similar administration role within a dynamic construction, infrastructure, mining or project based environment
- Excellent administrative skills with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to establish a working relationship with internal and external stakeholders including contractors
- Ability to work autonomously and be able to prioritise workloads.
- Ability to works under pressure and meet targets and deadlines.
- C Class Drivers licence
- Understanding of key Project Management principles (An Advantage)
- Ability to work on site construction rosters. (Ideal)
- Knowledge and experience with computer systems including MS Word / MS Excel
- Full time hours Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
- Potential for an ongoing contract role
- Excellent hourly rate
- Excellent Project Team culture
This business possesses a strong commitment to achieving the best outcomes through an inclusive and collaborative culture that rewards and celebrates courage, accountability and nimbleness. An equal opportunity employer, their focus is the safety and sustainability of their people, community and the environment while embracing the diversity in their people to ensure their workforce is representative of the communities that they operate in.
If you possess the required skills and experience and are interested in this opportunity to make a determined and positive impact with this leading company, please ‘Apply Now’ by following the prompts
Only applicants with current Australian work rights will be considered.
- 3 Month position ( possible extension to 12 month contract)
- 8am – 4pm Monday to Friday
- Kurri Kurri location
Admin / Secretarial / Office Support,Administration