Zoom Recruitment have partnered with a leading ASX listed energy infrastructure company which manage and operate a diverse portfolio of gas, electricity, solar and wind assets.
Currently, this organisation delivers approximately half of the nation’s gas usage and connects Victoria with South Australia and New South Wales with Queensland through their electricity transmission assets. They are also proud to be one of the largest owners and operators of renewable power generation assets in Australia, with wind and solar projects across the country.
About the role
The Infrastructure Protection team is the first point of contact for third parties and land holders in order to ensure they undertake their works safely. Their team receives and processes the Before You Dig Australia (BYDA) requests prior to works commencing and focus on providing great customer service to the external market’s requests.
This company now have an exciting opportunity available for a Third Party Works Coordinator to join their Infrastructure Protection and Planning team based either their Brisbane QLD, Young, Sydney or Wilton NSW office on a permanent full time basis.
Reporting to the Corridor Protection Lead, you will be responsible for contributing to the protection of the Group infrastructure assets, by liaising with third parties intending to commence work near the company’s assets.
- Coordinate responses from agricultural, residential and small commercial third party work requests eg fence replacements, irrigation channels and other utility crossings
- Referring works to internal stakeholders to provide guidance and support to ensure third party works are conducted safely
- Proactively promote safe work practices and co-ordinate third party awareness activities to external work crews and contractors
- On occasion travel to regional areas within NSW to meet with Regional Managers in their areas
- Professionally represent the company to external stakeholders
You will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated strong stakeholder management skills including negotiation and ability to influence
- Proven experience managing conflicting priorities and establishing realistic timeframe expectations with stakeholders
- Previous experience in utilities, mining, energy industries would be highly advantageous
- Ability to navigate multiple systems eg Microsoft Suite, Maximo
- A strong safety focused mindset
If you are looking for a long term, interesting role with an organisation that truly values its people and provides scope for advancement along with some excellent perks including an annual bonus, apply now or call Danielle Coulton on 0484 238 895 for a confidential discussion.
- Experience in Utilities, mining or Energy sector highly desirable
- Excellent scope for advancement- work from home 3 days per week
- Work from Sydney, Young or Wilton locations
Mining / Oil & Gas / Utilities,Other