Our client designs, builds and sustains assets, infrastructure and facilities and are the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand.
Due to growth and expansion, they are seeking to appoint an experienced Project Director/Bid Manager to support infrastructure projects in Victoria.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities for this role include:
- Managing all aspects of project delivery from site and team-set up to handover through the use of Project Management tools and systems
- Preparing Operational and capital annual budgets and business plans in accordance with the current group requirements
- Working in accordance with the companies values by demonstrating commitment, active involvement and leadership regarding zero harm, client, people and financial accountabilities.
- Responsible for the day to day management/compliance to the Project Safety & Environment Management Plans.
- Regularly reviewing and monitoring project costs and taking corrective action if deviations from the budget occur.
- Maintaining relationships with all key stake holder and conducting effective and professional negotiation of work with clients
- Regular reporting to senior management on all issues relating to the project.
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Project Management/Engineering degree or equivalent qualification
- Extensive experience in a similar position managing multiple projects
- Ability to review and develop new processes and stream line transactional activities
- Ability to prepare operational budgets and analyse financial information
- General & Operational Management experience
- Demonstrated history of implementing an effective and empowered organisational structure
- Proven capability to develop strategic/business/project plans and Project Delivery responsibility
- Excellent key stake holder engagement skills
- Solid time management and planning skills
- Working knowledge and understanding of WH&S, Business Management systems and standards and employee relations legislation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to adapt your style to gain engagement and understanding
The successful person will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary with scope for advancement
- An opportunity to make a genuine difference and to be valued and treated with respect.
- Autonomy and responsibility for a variety of Projects- large and small across primarily road and rail.
TO find out more about this opportunity or for a confidential discussion, please call Danielle Coulton on 0484 238 895.
- Lead, Plan, Direct & control the design and construction of Projects
- Melbourne based Permanent role paying Circa 360k Negotiable
- Senior Leadership position- Tier 2 Company
Building & Construction,Other