Zoom Recruitment is a national recruitment company specialising in Permanent and Temporary Placements, from entry-level to senior executive-level appointments. We are proud to partner with a variety of businesses from within the Construction, Energy & Infrastructure, Transport, Warehousing & Logistics, Engineering, Manufacturing and Freight forwarding sectors.
Zoom Recruitment have partnered with a leading ASX listed energy infrastructure business which manage and operate a diverse portfolio of gas, electricity, solar and wind assets. Currently, this organisation delivers approximately half of the nation’s gas usage and connects Victoria with South Australia and New South Wales with Queensland through their electricity transmission assets. They are also proud to be one of the largest owners and operators of renewable power generation assets in Australia, with wind and solar projects across the country.
Reporting to the Engineering Team Lead, the position of Networks Engineer will see you engaged for a minimum 4 month period based out of either Melbourne, Brisbane or Adelaide offices. Your key role will be to provide engineering design, technical document preparation, construction and commissioning engineering in support of operations and the delivery of capital projects for new assets and upgrades to existing plant and equipment.
Opportunities for permanency do exist for the right person.
- Prepare engineering design documentation for concept, front end and detailed design stages of assigned projects;
- Prepare detailed engineering design documentation including calculations, SOW, specifications, datasheets, reports, drawings etc.
- Ensure engineering and design documentation prepared meets project/stakeholder requirements, statutory and licence requirements, applicable Australian and international standards
- Prepare and review engineering work packs for tender and purchasing
- Provide engineering support during construction, commissioning and handover stages.
- Frequent Liaision with internal and external stakeholders including other Engineers, Operations and Capital delivery teams, engineering service providers and specialist technical contractors.
- Tertiary qualification in Mechanical Engineering and membership of the Institution of Engineers, Australia or equivalent.
- Minimum two years’ experience in the design, construction, operation or maintenance of transmission, distribution and processing assets across LNG, chemical process, power generation, utilities or associated industries. (Gas Pipelines)
- Knowledge of relevant statutory requirements, Australian and international codes and standards.
- A working knowledge of Environmental and Health and Safety legislative requirements
- Exciting growth industry in a publicly listed company.
- Potential career opportunities
- Attractive and competitive salary package
- Supportive, collaborative and knowledgeable team
- Work from home 3 days per week and 2 in the office
To learn more about this opportunity, please call Adam Galloway for a confidential conversation on 0417 561 477 or submit an application now.
ONLY AUSTRALIAN RESIDENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION
- Leading ASX listed Energy Infrastructure provider
- 4 month contract / Possible permanency / hybrid WFH role
- Melbourne, Brisbane or Adelaide based
Engineering & Maintenance,Mining / Oil & Gas / Utilities