Zoom Recruitment are partnering with a long established 100% Australian privately owned and operated company who have grown to become a major force in the supply of specialist equipment and services and work on some of Australia’s largest construction, infrastructure and government projects.
A senior management position currently exists within the business for an experienced Project Manager who will play a pivotal role within the business’s operations across the ACT construction sector. Reporting directly to the General Manager, you will oversee all aspects of project delivery and assist with the development of business within the region.
- Oversee projects to ensure that positive outcomes are achieved
- Take a leadership role for WHSE and ensure safety is upheld at all times
- Assist with the development of business by growing existing clients or winning new work
- Foster strong client relationships at all levels
- Work towards streamlining and improving processes
- Develop close working relationships with senior internal and external stakeholders.
- Take ownership of site WH&S compliance and adherance to procedures and policies
- Direct, support and lead direct reports
- Oversee the selection, training, assigning of employees
- Encourage team motivation, contributions and sharing of ideas
- Liaising with clients on a regular basis to ensure customer satisfaction and that projects are delivered on time.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A solid background in Project Management and the delivery of projects to scope and to budget
- Sound knowledge of the construction industry and related equipment
- Strong written & verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to plan and prioritise and adapt to change at short notice.
- A solid understanding of project risk management
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Excellent organisation & time management abilities.
- Process driven and able to report on results.
This role would suit an experienced Project Manager or Senior Project Engineer from within a construction, infrastructure or a related service provider who possesses the relavent skills & experience and is looking for an opportunity to join a highly regarded, reputable and growing organisation. A salary package commensurate with experience is on offer to secure the right person.
If you are seeking a role with a successful Australian owned company, meet the above criteria and wish to make an impact to this highly respected organisation, please forward your resume in the first instance by following the prompts or alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org or to find out more call Adam on 02 8834 1500.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH AUSTRALIAN RESIDENCY WILL BE CONSIDERED
- Leading privately Australian owned company
- Leading construction industry equipment & service provider
- Salary negotiable
Building & Construction,Project Management