About the Company
Our client is a Global Logistics and Award winning publicly listed Forwarder looking for a highly organised and talented Receptionist to support their Executive Management Team.
About the role
Located in Keilor East, this position is an integral role within this organisation and ensures that Managers and staff are supported with all things Administration. This role reports to the Branch Manager.
Along with your already highly advanced Administration skills you will possess;
- Exceptional communication and presentation
- Attention to detail and a sense of urgency
- Friendly and personable demeanour
- Be able to provide high quality administrative support to Departmental Managers as well as internal staff
- Generate basic reports via in house systems
- Manage Outlook and email correspondence
- Answer incoming calls and greet visitors at Reception
- Induct visitors into the building and adhere to visitor induction and safety protocol
- Organise catering for functions and office meetings
- Order stationery and other office equipment as per request
- Assist with other administrative duties as instructed by Management team.
What’s in it for you
This organisation fosters a strong family oriented culture and supports peoples professional growth. Hours of work 8:30am to 5:00pm with some flexibility Monday to Friday.
Apply now by submitting a copy of your most recent resume in Word Format for immediate consideration.
Admin / Secretarial / Office Support,Administration