Zoom Recruitment have partnered with a leading ASX listed energy infrastructure business which manage and operate a diverse portfolio of gas, electricity, solar and wind assets. Currently, this organisation delivers approximately half of the nation’s gas usage and connects Victoria with South Australia and New South Wales with Queensland through their electricity transmission assets. They are also proud to be one of the largest owners and operators of renewable power generation assets in Australia, with wind and solar projects across the country.
Reporting to the Team Leader – Business Support Facilities, your primary focus will be Reception and Administration support to the Business Unit Manager and Leadership team.
- Meeting and greeting internal and external customers
- Answering and directing incoming calls
- Typing of presentations and correspondence and coordinating communications
- Booking travel arrangements for all site employees
- Coding and receipting of purchase orders and raising purchase orders
- Processing credit card expense reports
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail distribution
- Process improvements where needed
- A variety of administration duties as required
In order to success in this role, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills with Reception experience
- Solid computer skills (MS Office) with fast and accurate keyboard skills
- Ability to priotise and work to time scales
- Positive and friendly disposition
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to operate office equipment
- Ability to exercise discretion
- Excellent customer skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
This business possesses a strong commitment to achieving the best outcomes through an inclusive and collaborative culture that rewards and celebrates courage, accountability and nimbleness. An equal opportunity employer, their focus is the safety and sustainability of their people, community and the environment while embracing the diversity in their people to ensure their workforce is representative of the communities that they operate in.
If you possess the required skills and experience and are interested in this opportunity to make a determined and positive impact with this leading company, please ‘Apply Now’ by following the prompts
Only applicants with current Australian work rights will be considered.
- Multiple positions to start ASAP
- Must have excellent phone manner & Administration skills
- Adelaide CBD- Friendly & professional team
Admin / Secretarial / Office Support,Receptionist