Zoom Recruitment are partnering with a long established 100% Australian privately owned and operated company who have grown to become a major force in the supply of specialist services and equipment to some of Australia’s largest construction, infrastructure and government projects.
A senior management position currently exists within the business for an experienced Regional Manager who will play a pivotal role within the business’s operations within the ACT area. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will oversee all aspects of project delivery and take ownership of the development of business within the region.
- Representing and being the face of the organisation in the region
- Work towards the business being the recognised leader in their industry
- Oversee projects to ensure that positive outcomes are achieved
- Take a leadership role for WHSE and ensure safety is upheld at all times
- Developing business by growing existing clients or winning new work
- Foster strong client relationships at all levels
- Work towards streamlining and improving processes
- Working closely with finance team to prepare annual budgets, manage expenditure, SOW’s and initiative required corrective actions
- Develop close working relationships with senior internal and external stakeholders.
- Direct, support and lead direct reports
- Utilization of internal support staff including the Sales and Administration teams
- Oversee the selection, training, assigning of employees
- Encourage team motivation, contributions and sharing of ideas
- Liaising with clients on a regular basis to ensure customer satisfaction and that projects are delivered on time.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Sound knowledge of the construction industry and related equipment
- Strong planning skills with the ability to adapt to short notice change
- Strong written & verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to plan and prioritise and adapt to change at short notice.
- A solid understanding of project risk management
- High degrees of professionalism, integrity and self-motivation
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Excellent organisation & time management abilities.
- Process driven and able to report on results.
This role would suit a seasoned General Manager from within a construction, infrastructure or a related service provider who possesses the relavent skills & experience and is looking for an opportunity to join a highly regarded, reputable and growing organisation. A salary package commensurate with experience is on offer to secure the right person.
If you are seeking a role with a successful Australian owned company, meet the above criteria and wish to make an impact to this highly respected organisation, please forward your resume in the first instance by following the prompts or alternatively email: email@example.com or to find out more call Adam on 02 8834 1500.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH AUSTRALIAN RESIDENCY WILL BE CONSIDERED
- Privately Australian owned company
- Leading equipment & service provider
- Construction industry
Executive Management,General Manager