Zoom Recruitment is proud to partner with a leading Australian energy infrastructure business.
They own and/or manage and operate a diverse, $23 billion portfolio of gas, electricity, solar and wind assets.
Our client delivers approximately half of the nation’s gas usage and connect Victoria with South Australia and New South Wales with Queensland through their investments in electricity transmission assets.
They are also one of the largest owners and operators of renewable power generation assets in Australia, with wind and solar projects across the country.
With operations spanning every state and territory in the Australia and they employ over 2000 people.
They encourage and welcome diversity and are able to offer flexibility to suit a wide range of people with varying circumstances.
About The Role
This is a senior leadership role and requires regular travel to the Goldfields.
Reporting to the Manager- Operations & Maintenance WA, you will play a pivotal role in leading teams and achieving results, to safely maintain and operate the Power and Transmission Assets located across WA.
- Lead and foster a positive climate to facilitate individual development, team performance to achieve company goals
- Manage and oversee a large team of FIFO and local Electrical & Mechanical trades.
- Facilitate safety improvement initiatives and ensure compliance with all HS&E policies, practices, and procedures
- Report on key criteria such as Safety, People, Profit and Maintenance
- Coach, develop and build a high-performance operational team
- Responsible for the management of assets, external services and suppliers
- Adhere to all financial processes and policies to ensure that on-time and on-budget quality outcomes are achieved
- Coordinate the provision of effective operations work within the region to maximise field time, equipment uptime, and completion of project works, preventative and corrective maintenance.
Critical to the success of this role, you will have strong leadership and previous experience working within an Operational and/or Maintenance environment.
You may be currently employed as a Maintenance Manager or Super Intendant and working within the Infrastructure, Electricity, Gas, Mining or Construction Industry. If so, this role could be ideal for you.
You will also have the following:
- Proven ability to lead and foster diverse teams through engagement, effective communication, and teamwork.
- Previous Leadership experience managing a diverse range of trades
- Demonstrated ability drive change and achieve results through others
- Able to adapt to workplace change, to learn quickly and put new skills and knowledge to use
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Experience and commitment to maintaining safety standards
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering or a similar discipline
- Excellent communication- verbal and written
- Sound business and commercial acumen
What’s in it for you?
- Highly autonomous role and work within a high performing team
- The ability to be part of an organisation investing heavily in the renewable energy space.
- Genuine scope for career advancement opportunities
- Competitive salary + yearly bonus eligibility
- Blend of work from home/work at the office and travel to various sites around Western Australia
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply now or contact Danielle Coulton for a confidential discussion on 0484 238 895.
- Permanent full time/Highly competitive salary
- Publicly listed company- Leading Energy Infrastructure company
- Must have strong Operations & People Management experience
Manager / Supervisor,Mining / Oil & Gas / Utilities