About Zoom Recruitment
Zoom Recruitment is a national recruitment company specializing in Permanent and Temporary Placements from entry level roles through to senior executive level appointments.
We are proud to partner with a variety of businesses from within the Construction, Energy & Infrastructure, Transport, Warehousing & Logistics, Engineering, Manufacturing and Freight forwarding sectors.
About our client
Our client is a global distributor of quality garden, shelving and storage products and they continue to experience tremendous growth and success.
About the role
They currently have an opportunity for an experienced Sales Administrator/Office All rounder to join their small and friendly team located in Keysborough, Victoria.
Reporting to the General Manager, responsibilities include:
- Managing incoming emails and responding to customer enquiries in a timely manner.
- Complete the ‘Daily Tasks’ list which includes core day-to-day tasks such as entering customer quotes, transforming quotes, and entering orders, printing order detail reports, checking and confirming delivery dockets, printing delivery dockets, run sheets and jobbing sheets.
- Liaising with customers regarding order information such as delivery dates, installation dates and back orders.
- Answering phones, handle showroom and general enquiries while ensuring that customers always receive courteous and efficient service.
- Resolving customer service issues in conjunction with the sales team.
- Handle all general admin duties such as daily banking, mail, filing, archiving, batching invoices, petty cash, social club and stationary supplies.
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role preferred.
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise effectively.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and data entry skills.
- Must be able to work well within a team environment.
On offer to the successful candidate is:
- Supportive friendly team
- Competitive salary
- Scope to take on increased responsibilities.
If you thrive on working with great people, delivering excellent customer service and have great administration and computer skills, please apply now.
- Utilise your strong administration and customer service skills
- Work with a small friendly team and supportive Manager
- Permanent Full time role – Circa 70k + super
Admin / Secretarial / Office Support,Administration