Our client represents a wide range of Hospitality brands and products and caters to everyone from the “foodie” who loves cooking to major Corporations and Event Venues.
Due to an increase in volume, they are currently looking for an experienced Sales Support & Coordinator to assist both Account Managers and Sales Staff.
Main responsibilities but not limited to:
- Assist with quotes ad ordering process
- Answer all product enquiries and stock availability
- Liaise with suppliers and vendors
- Offer alternative options to customers where necessary
- Update customers of delivery dates and or delays
- Ensure all documentation is accurate and filed accordingly
- Work closely with Sales staff and Account Managers
- Work with customers and demonstrate a professional and collaborative approach with internal and external stakeholders
- Comply with company policies
- Engage in induction and training where necessary
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of hospitality goods with customers
The successful candidate will thorough enjoy working for a highly reputable and flexible working arrangement, the opportunity to work alongside highly passionate and experienced leaders in the wholesale hospitality sector.
The candidate needs to have experience with Retail or related products within a sales support role or similar. Excellent phone manner and able to manage high volume orders at times, work well under pressure, and have a strong focus on team work and can work towards KPI’s and departmental targets.
If this sounds like you please submit your resume in Word format for immediate consideration.
Call Centre & Customer Service,Customer Service